Elsi Isle
Hello! You should really consider talking to Professor Draco! If I was you I would either REGISTER or LOG-IN.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elsi Isle
Hello! You should really consider talking to Professor Draco! If I was you I would either REGISTER or LOG-IN.
Elsi Isle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Ms.Unicorns Web Blog!

Go down

Welcome to Ms.Unicorns Web Blog! Empty Welcome to Ms.Unicorns Web Blog!

Hello and Welcome to Elsi Isle School page for me, Ms.Unicorns! I have been teaching in this school for 200 years for now and I love teaching students! As for the homework, it is really easy! I hope everyone else thinks this too! Very Happy

~Thank You~ Ms. Unicorns

Last edited by loveunicorns on Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:28 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : * Please do not post anything on here. this is my web page --- not yours.)
loveunicorns

Points (Wooden Tokens) : 227613

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Welcome to Ms.Unicorns Web Blog! :: Comments

Post Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:09 am  loveunicorns

Hello my name is Ms. Unicorns, and I'm a teacher here at Elsi Isle. I have had lots of fun in th past years teaching here. I can't wait to teach next year as well. I have 2 pets unicorns, they are super nice and sweet to everyone they meet. I love to teach students how to do things. I have been teaching here at Elsi Isle for the past 200 years. This is the best school I have ever taught in my 300 years of age. I can't wait to meet all of my new students and see my old students once again this year.

~Thank you!~ By: Ms. Unicorns or Ms. U

Back to top Go down

Post Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:05 pm  loveunicorns

Students, winter break is going to be over on the 9th I hope everybody did their winter vacation homework. If you didn't please do it right now. Tomorrow is the last day to do it. I will be checking tomorrow here on Elsi Isle. I'm trusting everyone!

Last edited by loveunicorns on Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:08 pm  loveunicorns

Another reminder students I'm not going to be on the website during the week I'm going to be very busy. I hope everybody understands.

~Thank You!~

Back to top Go down

Post Fri May 04, 2012 10:30 pm  loveunicorns

Today, May 4, 2012 7:28 PM

There is no homework this weekend because of testing! Have a nice weekend! Very Happy
If you have any questions for next week please contact me!! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:53 pm  loveunicorns

Welcome to Ms.Unicorns Web Blog! 651171i085p8my3i

Back to top Go down

Post   Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum