Elsi Isle
Hello! You should really consider talking to Professor Draco! If I was you I would either REGISTER or LOG-IN.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elsi Isle
Hello! You should really consider talking to Professor Draco! If I was you I would either REGISTER or LOG-IN.
Elsi Isle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How To.............

Go down

Does this "How To" Thread Work?

How To............. Vote_lcap20%How To............. Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

How To............. Empty How To.............

Post  loveunicorns Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:48 pm

This is the "How To" thread where you can post anything people you think would like to learn about!

Ex: (Example)

Here is how to get started!:

STEP 1: Go to www.glitter-graphics.com <- You can just click on this link as well!

STEP 2: Find "Avatars" or if you want a moving picture like mine... Click the "Animated GIF'S."

STEP 3: So lets say you wanted the moving sig./ avatar, you just clicked on the "Animated GIF's" and at the bottom of the page you can look up what you want!

STEP 4: After you found the perfect picture/ moving picture, click on it and you may see a smaller image of what you clicked. That means you did the last few steps CORRECTLY! Good Job!

STEP 5: You scroll down and you see 2 boxes where you can copy the code, pick the SECOND one because it's for forums like Elsi Isle!

STEP 6: Copy it, to do you press the button below the 'X' on this keyboard you are typing on. This is what they call a clover. Which it kinda does look like one. So, anyway, you hold the clover and press 'C'. (Don't press the shift just Clover and c)

STEP 7: Go back to Elsi Isle and go to your profile and pick where you want to put it. If you want to put it as your Avatar, listen closely!!!

STEP 8: Go to where you can choose and change your avatar. Okay, then you Paste it (Clover and v)
onto the one that says, "link to an off site Avatar:" < Copy your code there!!!

STEP 9: Do you understand? If not you can tell me at school, I'm not very good at explaining things that well.

But, I still hope this helped, to give you a little refresher!
I know you know most of these steps, but whatever!
My signature, except the Nyan Cat if from that website!

Reply back if you can!
~Love, loveunicorns~

^ That is just one way of learning something!
If you have any questions feel free to ask me!

loveunicorns

Points (Wooden Tokens) : 228113

Back to top Go down

How To............. Empty What Would You Like?

Post  loveunicorns Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:59 pm

What would you like for me to help you with? Any suggestions? If not, I'll just make some along the way!
If so, just please reply on this thread!

loveunicorns

Points (Wooden Tokens) : 228113

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum