Elsi Isle
Hello! You should really consider talking to Professor Draco! If I was you I would either REGISTER or LOG-IN.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elsi Isle
Hello! You should really consider talking to Professor Draco! If I was you I would either REGISTER or LOG-IN.
Elsi Isle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loveunicorns' character!!

2 posters

Go down

Loveunicorns' character!! Empty Loveunicorns' character!!

Post  loveunicorns Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:34 pm

User Name:loveunicorns
Animal's Name:korilakkuma
Animal's Gender:girl
Animal's Age (If it is a student, it has to be at least under 500 years old):12
Animal's Species:Bear
Animal's Physical Description (Please describe what your animal looks like, and be very very descriptive. Make it at least 3 sentences long!):Korilakkuma is a white stuffed bear. She has round ears. She looks just like any ordinary bear in the woods. But, she is nicer and likes to make friends everywhere she goes.

Animal's Personality (No perfect characters! Please have at least one or two bad traits! Please be descriptive and make at least five character traits!):Korilakkuma is good at painting. Basically, she loves to do anything arts & crafts related. But, her handwriting is bad, she has to learn to have better handwritting. She gets along with anybody in her classe(s). And lastly, sshe loves to share!!

Animal's History (Not required, but very recommended.): Lived life mostly in Japan. But moved here to the U.S. to see what happens here on Elsi Isle.

Last edited by loveunicorns on Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

loveunicorns

Points (Wooden Tokens) : 227813

Back to top Go down

Loveunicorns' character!! Empty loveunicorns second pet!!

Post  loveunicorns Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:20 pm

Animal's Name:Bloom
Animal's Gender:girl
Animal's Age (If it is a student, it has to be at least under 500 years old):2
Animal's Species:Engilsh setter dog
Animal's Physical Description (Please describe what your animal looks like, and be very very descriptive. Make it at least 3 sentences long!): Bloom is a English setter. She is black and white and has some curly fur on her ears. She is very friendly and enjoys playing with all of the animals in her backyard. Let's just say she plays with anything and is kind to everything.

Animal's Personality (No perfect characters! Please have at least one or two bad traits! Please be descriptive and make at least five character traits!):Runs super fast. Wants to learn how to write but can't. Lives with her family in loveunicorns house.(not for real)

Animal's History (Not required, but very recommended.): For life has lived with loveunicorns in her dorm. Explores the outside world in the backyard for starters like herself. Tries to escape the yard to explore but loveunicorns always catches here before she escapes the house. Nice try Bloom!! Maybe next time!! Smile (not for real)

Last edited by loveunicorns on Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:45 pm; edited 3 times in total

loveunicorns

Back to top Go down

Loveunicorns' character!! Empty Re: Loveunicorns' character!!

Post  Admin Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:09 pm

I'm not acceting them yet, because I want you to make the physical description for the first one you posted to be about how she looks not how she acts. Also, you didn't describe your Irish Setter much. Please try agian!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Points (Wooden Tokens) : 231780

https://elsiisle2.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Loveunicorns' character!! Empty My Teacher For The elsi Isle School

Post  loveunicorns Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:58 pm

Animal's Name:Ms.Unicorns
Animal's Gender:Female
Animal's Age (If it is a student, it has to be at least under 500 years old):300
Animal's Species:Teacher
Animal's Physical Description (Please describe what your animal looks like, and be very very descriptive. Make it at least 3 sentences long!):Ms. Unicorns has be teaching for 200 years at this magical school. She wears glasses and wears the same shoes and jacket to the school everyday. Her students always wonder why. Nobody dares asking why. She used to have silky black hair but now it of course turning out to become gray and white.

Animal's Personality (No perfect characters! Please have at least one or two bad traits! Please be descriptive and make at least five character traits!): She has very neat handwriting and a good example for students. One thing she truly isn't good at is knitting-- she is trying her hardest to make a sweater for her grand-daughter but she keeps on losing the string when she loops it to make a stitch. She has been trying to learn knitting for ages and it never comes out right.

Animal's History (Not required, but very recommended.): Ms. Unicorns has lived in a very nice, 2 story house with her pet unicorns named Marie and Celia. Marie is a 12 year old unicorn that is very kind to Ms. Unicorns. Celia is also a very kind unicorn that is 20 years old. Ms. Unicorns has always had her at her side since she was a pony. She and Page (the other character here) are very good friends, even though they are ages apart. They have known each other for the past 16 years. This was when Page was 1 years old. (Page was made by oliegirl) Loveunicorns and oliegirl are also best friends even though, just like their characters, they are a few years apart from each other. Ms. Unicorns has a very fun life, everyone wishes to be her. The one thing Ms. Unicorns likes to do is to make new friends no matter how old or young they really are.

Last edited by loveunicorns on Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:45 pm; edited 6 times in total

loveunicorns

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:26 pm

Please make sure this is spelled correctly, has correct punctuation, and is capitalized. I am not accepting until you do this AND make detailed descriptions as well!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Loveunicorns' character!! Empty what do you think now?

Post  loveunicorns Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:36 pm

Hey Admin, this is loveunicorns i fixed my teacher character sheet. i don't know ifoliegirl is doing hers or not right at the moment. I helped her put it in the right place so thatshe won't get mixed up or into trouble. I hope i made my teacher better I knew I had some fixes to make so I just held tight until you gave me a note back!

TTYL, Love, loveunicorns

loveunicorns

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:05 am

ACCEPTED
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  loveunicorns Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:02 pm

User Name: loveunicorns
Animal's Name: Ms. Joanne
Animal's Gender: Female
Animal's Age (If it is a student, it has to be at least under 500 years old): 567
Animal's Species: Teacher; an art and music teacher
Animal's Physical Description (Please describe what your animal looks like, and be very very descriptive. Make it at least 3 sentences long!): Ms. Joanne has long black hair with waves. She wears glasses and always wears the same black heeled shoes everyday. She also wears different color clothing everyday, to express art to her class.

Animal's Personality (No perfect characters! Please have at least one or two bad traits! Please be descriptive and make at least five character traits!): Well, Ms. Joanne was an artist in her younger days, but now is retired and works here at Elsi Isle. Though, when she was younger she didn't like art as much as she does right now. Her handwriting needs some help! But, her art is still alive today! She can paint anything from realistic to abstract. She also knows how to play the piano, flute, guitar, violin, drums, recorder, trumpet, and the cello! She can also sing, she is actually quite good at that.

Animal's History (Not required, but very recommended.): When younger, Ms. Joanne was a very, very, famous artist at work. It took her 2 years to finish her 12th painting, the "Young Dancer." She was also into playing musical instruments. the first musical instrument she ever has successfully played was the trumpet. She learned how to do this at the age of 5. Her life is still hooked on music and art. Hopefully it will until the end of time!

loveunicorns

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down