Elsi Isle
Hello! You should really consider talking to Professor Draco! If I was you I would either REGISTER or LOG-IN.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elsi Isle
Hello! You should really consider talking to Professor Draco! If I was you I would either REGISTER or LOG-IN.
Elsi Isle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ms. Unicorns' Magic Class

Go down

Ms. Unicorns' Magic Class Empty Ms. Unicorns' Magic Class

Post  loveunicorns Sun May 06, 2012 12:49 am

"Welcome to my class. Today, students, you DO have homework. The homework is below. Please copy and paste it then put it in my blog when you have finished it. If you are new, here are some basic rules for my classroom."

Rules For The Classroom

* Follow directions

* Raise your hand

* Turn in homework on time (by going on my blog and posting your finished homework on when it is finished).

"Please follow these rules for they are very important and simple to follow."

loveunicorns

Points (Wooden Tokens) : 227963

Back to top Go down

Ms. Unicorns' Magic Class Empty Homework May, 6 2012

Post  loveunicorns Sun May 06, 2012 11:51 am

Sorry for posting this late, students. Anyway here is the homework for you to do later on.

Cast a invisible spell on YOUR pet and see if it worked successfully. After, please post an image of BEFORE your pet disappeared and AFTER it disappeared. If you have any questions please talk to me after class!!

~Thank You!~
Ms. Unicorns flower

loveunicorns

Back to top Go down

Ms. Unicorns' Magic Class Empty Homework for May 12, 2012

Post  loveunicorns Sat May 12, 2012 5:08 pm

"Here is some HW." says Ms. Unicorns. The class is eager to know what the HW was because all of Ms. Unicorns HW and projects are really fun. "Today you will cast a spell on your lab partner, the frog spell." Everyone looks at their lab partners. "But, Ms. U, we don't know the frog casting spell." says Jimmy. "Yes, I know Jimmy, that's why I'm going to teach all of you the spell." Ms. U says. "Here is the spell: Frog, frog, on a log, turn (Person's name) into a frog!" Ms. U says out loud to the class. "Frog, frog on a log, turn Ms. U into a frog." says Jimmy.
Then, it happened Ms. Unicorns turned into a frog! "Hey, I did it!" said Jimmy in excitement. "Back, into normal Ms.U goes, back to normal you go." says Jimmy. Then, Ms. U turned back into a human being. "Remember these spells class! Excellent work, Jimmy!" said Ms. Unicorns. "Class Dismissed!" she said. And then the school day was over. The End.

~This tells you what spell to use and what you are going to do to the person you are casting the spell on. If you make a mistake or forgot the spell or anything related to something like that, please contact Ms. Unicorns IMMEDIATLY. For if a spell that has gone wrong on on somebody too long, they may stay like that for eternity.~

This story/HW was posted by Ms. Unicorns on May, 12, 2012 at 2:06 PM.

loveunicorns

Back to top Go down

Ms. Unicorns' Magic Class Empty Homework for May 13, 2012

Post  loveunicorns Sat May 12, 2012 7:29 pm

"Okay, class listen up!" said Ms. Unicorns. Later, this week we're going on a field trip to the Magical Museum, on May 18, 2012. "Here is an application that you HAVE to fill out in order to come to the field trip with us." she said. Everyone was smiling, they loved Ms. U's classroom! But first, we are going to learn a new spell. "What is the spell going to be, Ms. U?" said Jimmy. "Well, Jimmy, it's about shape-shifting." she said. "What's that?" he said. "Oh, shape-shifting, is when you can turn into a certain animal, but warning, you can only turn into 1 certain animal." Ms. U replied. "Like, umm let me see here.... I can shape-shift into an unicorn. See, look?"
Ms. U shape-shifts into an unicorns and shifts back into a human. The class was filled with oohs and awws. "What can I turn into?" said Jimmy. "I don't know, your going to have to find out yourself." she said back.
"Here's the spell: Shape-shift! And then you clap your hands 3 times see look!" she said. She turned into an unicorn once again with the spell. "Let me try!" said Jimmy. "Shap-shift!" he said and then he clapped 3 times. He turned himself into and iguana in no problem! "Hey, look at me! I'm am iguana!" he said. Then all of his classmates turned themselves into animals and it started to look like a zoo! "That's it for today's lesson!" said Ms. Unicorns.

loveunicorns

Back to top Go down

Ms. Unicorns' Magic Class Empty Re: Ms. Unicorns' Magic Class

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down